Click here - ENROLLMENT FORM CDS - to download our enrollment form. After you complete the form, fax, e-mail, mail or bring it to our office on or before the first day of the class. If you fax or e-mail, please note that we must have the original for our file!
Washington State Requirements:
- You MUST be at least 15 years old to enroll in a driver’s education class.
- You MUST “Pre-Apply” for your permit on the DOL website @ http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/preapply.html if you (student) do not have a WA State ID.
- You must have an Instruction Permit and carry it with you at all times to legally practice driving before taking your Driver License Road Test.
- If you are enrolled in Driver’s Education classes (verified by the school) and are 15 years old, you may get your learner’s permit 10 days before the class starts (but no earlier).
- Please note: if you use a “waiver” to get your permit, you will have to take the Knowledge Test to get your Driver’s License (after you have completed the TSE course and received your Certificate from the driving school).
- If you are 15½, you can get your Learner’s Permit by taking the Knowledge Test at a licensed driver’s training school. Please refer to the Department of Licensing website at http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/teens.html.
- As part of the Intermediate Driver License Law, parents are required to provide 50 hours “out of class” practice time for their teen drivers, 10 of which must be nighttime driving. We recommend parent involvement with their teen’s driving education and encourage them to read “The Washington Parent Guide to Teen Driving” (downloadable PDF file). This guide helps parents teach good driving habits and has information parents can use to help reduce risk when their teens are driving. Remember, this is only a guide and is not intended to be comprehensive.
- Students must successfully complete the classroom and driving portions of the curriculum before receiving a “Certificate of Completion” from their driving school.
- No enrollment accepted after the 3rd class of any session.
- Classroom tests and the final must be passed with a minimum score of 80%.
- A missed class must be made-up (and as soon as possible).
- If a student misses (and makes up) more than three (3) classes, they are required by law to retake the entire session (15 classes).
Centerline Driving School Class Rules:
- Disruption of class will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave with no grade for the day and the class will need to be made up.
- Cheating is immediate dismissal from the program.
- We have a ZERO tolerance drug & alcohol policy.
- Complaints regarding a class or instructor must be submitted in writing.
Centerline Driving School Policies:
- If you drop the course at the end of the first class, you may receive a full refund of your tuition or a credit for a future class.
- ENROLLMENT FORM – The Enrollment Form must be completed and signed by both student and parent by the end of the first class. All records, tests and contracts require your full legal name.
- It is recommended that all course work and drives be completed within 18 weeks from class start date.
- Students must complete classes 1-14, have paid the full tuition, and completed at least 3 drives to be eligible to take the final written exam.
- Students should bring a notebook or binder for class.
- Parents should observe drives #1 and #2 with their child.